Cityfone offers shown are for new activations only and expire March 31, 2019, or while quantities last, and are subject to change without notice. Cityfone, operated by Rogers Communications Canada Inc. is the reseller, biller and wireless service provider for the Cityfone program and provides all customer support and enrolment.
Wireless usage is charged on a per minute basis and is rounded up. Additional local or Canadian long distance usage is $0.35/minute. Long distance usage (calls made within Canada and from Canada to the continental U.S.) is $0.35/minute; airtime not included. 411, roaming, optional services, data use ($1/MB without a voice and data plan or bundle) and taxes are extra. Provincial 911 emergency services fees: NS 43¢/mo, AB 44¢/mo, QC 46¢/mo, NB 53¢/mo, PEI 70¢/mo, NL 75¢/mo, SK 94¢/mo. Evenings: Mon–Fri: 6PM–7AM; Weekends: 6PM Fri–7AM Mon. All Couples and Family Plan users must be on the same account. Couples Plan: max. 2 users. Family Plan: min. 2 users, max. 4 users. Monthly fee applies to the first 2 users; additional users are extra.
1. Double minutes, texts and data bonus applies with a 2-yr term on in-market Individual plans from $18/mo to $60/mo and on all Couples and Family plans; bonus not applicable with Canada/U.S. plans.
2. Device pricing and minimum monthly rate plan apply for each line, and vary by term and plan chosen. Early cancellation fees apply with a 2-yr term.
3. Minutes can be used for local and long distance calls anywhere within Canada that terminate within Canada. $0.35/additional minute.
4. $18/month plan includes text messages sent within Canada. Plans starting from $22/month include text messages sent from Canada to Canadian and international wireless numbers. $0.20/additional sent text to Canada. $0.25/additional sent text to the U.S. $0.35/additional sent text internationally. Picture and video messages require data, and are only available in select wireless plans. Messages sent while roaming not included.
5. Includes data use in Canada only: 50 MB / 100 MB / 200 MB: $0.15/additional MB used. 500 MB / 750 MB: $0.05/additional MB used. 1 GB: $0.02/additional MB used. Data charges while roaming: $1/MB in the U.S.
6. Mini voicemail, call display and name display included on plans starting from $22/month.
7. 30-day money-back guarantee: You may return Equipment purchased from Cityfone within 30 days from the date of activation of the Equipment to us as long as you return it to us in complete and original condition and you have not used more than your plan’s monthly voice, text and data usage limits. Cityfone will refund you the purchase price for the returned Equipment and will not charge you any Early Cancellation Fee, provided that you return the Equipment in its original condition, together with all accessories, manuals and packaging. If your Equipment is not returned in its complete and original condition or any accessories, manuals or packaging are missing or damaged, Cityfone may, at its discretion, still accept the return of your Equipment. However, we may charge a replacement fee for any of the missing or damaged items. A list of these fees is available on the Charges and Service Fees page. You will be billed for all charges incurred up to the cancellation date. After 30 days, you will be responsible for an Early Cancellation Fee equal to the device subsidy multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract term divided by the total number of months of your term (plus applicable taxes).
8. Promotional data bonus applies with a 2-yr term on in-market Individual wireless plans from $40/mo to $95/mo and $80/mo Family Data Share Plan. Promotional data bonus is not eligible for Double minutes, texts and data bonus and is not applicable with Canada/U.S. plans. Other offers cannot be combined.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Cityfone, 2019. All rights reserved.